Reiserfs doesn't works!

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Wed Sep 22 00:56:56 UTC 2004

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 09:43:55AM -0500, Timothy Sandel spake thusly:
> "linux reiserfs selinux=0" at the boot prompt.  Make sure you use the
> selinux=0 here are you WILL have problems installing.

Speaking of reiserfs, when will it finally be listed as a filesystem
choice during the install so we don't always have to remember to do the
magical incantation "linux reiserfs" when we boot the CD's? I have been
using reiser for several years and really like it but I always forget to
add that boot option the first time I go to install a new box.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig