FC3t2 installer and disk druid

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 23 15:10:26 UTC 2004

Gregory Woodbury <ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us> writes:

> How about "f8"?  There are many more virtual terminals than just f1-f7.

I guess my post did seem as if I stoped at 7.  But in fact I tried all
of them.  I mentioned F7 since it is a common one to return to X.

I couldn't get back with any of them.

However on the strength of your post I started the install cd again
and tested it.  Sure enogh F7 does get the install back.

I'm thinking now it had to be something to do with the laptop I was
installing on, because I used every key across the top trying to get
the install back several times.