FC3-test2-x86_64-DVD.iso image too big to burn to DVD?

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at wsm.com
Fri Sep 24 17:36:51 UTC 2004

Greetings,

    I pulled the FC3-test2-x86_64-DVD.iso image via bittorrent but I am
unable to burn the image to DVD. The md5sum of the downloaded version
matches what is listed. I have tried several different makes of 4.7GB
media and burn packages (xcdroast, cdrecord-prodvd, Nero/Windows) and
every one claims the image is too big to burn to DVD. Could the DVD
image posted for download be actually too large to be written to media?

Thanks!

Jeff