udev problems

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Sat Sep 25 15:23:15 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 09:06, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:
> On Sam, 2004-09-25 at 16:27 +0200, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:
> > Must have been a problem with one of my USB ports, using another port it
> > now created the device node, but as expected not regarding console.perms
>
> Even worse it resets the ownership of /dev/ttyUSB* each time I press the
> hotsync button.

Not certain if this is really a udev problem though - I have the same
issue of perms getting reset after every hotsync on FC2. Whatever is the
cause of the problem is common to both FC2 and FC3T2. Hopefully that
will help someone narrow this down a bit...

Cheers,

Chris

--

"If you get to thinkin' you're a