Arrow for NEXT in arabic should be pointing to left ?

xerces8 xerces8 at butn.net
Sun Sep 26 16:08:48 UTC 2004

Hi!

In GUI install of FC2t2 I choose the arabic language, just for fun. As
arabic script is right-to-left, all the GUI is also turned around left-right.

Except the arrow on the NEXT/PREV buttons are still "western". On the
"Next" button the arrow is pointing to the right, whil it would be more
consistent with the rest of the GUI, if it pointed to left.

I'm no expert, so if this is just OK, ignore this message.

Regards,
xerces8