printing not working.

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 03:11:50 UTC 2004

Warren Togami wrote:

>> http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/wiki/PostIsOffTopic
>>

> Oops... sorry, I thought for a second I was reading fedora-devel-list.
> My mistake...
>
> Warren

No problem Warren. I finally have my printer recognized after a really
slow tour through the system-config-printer program. The main error
seemed to be related to pausing at 631 localhost. I believe this problem
  is related to eth0 not getting an address initially, then I have to
run dhclient in order to get an inet address. If it is not chained from
this problem, then it finally successfully configured the printer and
caused my refresh problem with X when trying to do a test page.

I try to observe more than post to the devel list.

I'll try printing after the configuration after sending this.

Jim