nscd-2.3.3-58 latest dev update failed

maxer1 maxer1 at xmission.com
Mon Sep 27 17:53:08 UTC 2004

Using up2date and got this message updating nscd-2.3.3-58.

There was a package dependency problem.  The message was:

    To solve all dependencies for the RPMs you have selected, The following
    packages you have marked to exclude would have to be added to the set:

    Package Name                      Reason For Skipping
    selinux-policy-targeted-source    Config modified
    selinux-policy-targeted-source    Config modified

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
selinux-policy-targeted-sources-1.17.19- requires
selinux-policy-targeted = 1.17.19-2

Please modify your package selections and try again.

I guess we'll wait for another package :)

RaXeT