Stephen J. Smoogen
smooge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:38:37 UTC 2004
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:16:23 +0200, Michael Schwendt
<fedora at wir-sind-cool.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:59:25 -0600, Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:
> > I am trying to figure out if this is a problem in wget or something
> > else in FC3T2
> Looks very wrong. Could be related to >2GB file support fixes.
> But I cannot reproduce it with your test URL and the original
> wget-1.9.1-13 from FC3T2.
Ok I have the latest in rawhide.. so it must have crept in since then.
[smooge at bake_neko ~]$ rpm -q wget
* Thu Sep 16 2004 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de> 1.9.1-16
- more fixes
* Tue Sep 14 2004 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de> 1.9.1-15
- added strtol fix from Leonid Petrov, reenable LFS
* Tue Sep 14 2004 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de> 1.9.1-14
- buildrequires gettext (#132519)
* Wed Sep 01 2004 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.de> 1.9.1-13
- disable LFS patch for now, it breaks normal downloads (123524#c15)
I wonder if LFS got put back in?
Stephen J Smoogen.
Professional System Administrator
More information about the test