yum dependencies problem

dustin dustin at esportsea.com
Wed Sep 29 23:17:25 UTC 2004

Thanks, that worked. I had to specify --nodeps for linc-devel and I also
had to remove at-spi-devel. That got me past the linc/linc-devel
problem.

Thanks for the heads up on udev. I excluded udev from the updates and
then the next screen has udev listed as one of the required packages
(because some other package requires udev.) Any idea which package(s)
this may be?

dustin