ALSA drivers - Intel HD Audio

Mister Ribbit mister.ribbit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:21:55 UTC 2004

Nobody with any advice?  Anyone else have one of these new Intel
motherboards with sound working in FC3T2?

I've now compiled the alsa-drivers and tried modprobing the azx
driver, which works, and things seem to work (programs don't complain
about no sound card  and such), except I hear nothing.  alsamixer does
not show the sound muted, so I don't think that's the problem.
system-config-soundcard still says "No soundcards detected."  :-(

Thanks!

Ciao!
Ryan