FC4 monitor support

Caleb B. Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:01:00 UTC 2005

Ok this is a vary common monitor and is not that old in fact I know two
people that just picked one up

Compaq 7550

It was in the list in FC3 but is not currently in the list for FC4 and it
support higher then 1600x1200 res I know it supports atleast that but you
get a error on the monitor when you tell FC4 to use a unknown monitor that
supports 1600x1200

So I hope that support for this monitor gets added but I need some info from
some useful people

1.	how do you get FC4 to boot to a command line

2.	how do you from that command line change the res settings

or does anyone have a better solution