XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 5 18:57:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 11:52 -0700, Mike Bird wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 11:40, seth vidal wrote:
> > Well the only way for your criticism to reach into something better
> > is to do the work.
>
> I don't have authority to schedule rebuild all.

Which is why I'm working, actively on the build system automation.

> I don't have authority to coordinate Extras with Core.

Sure you do, just track changes and coordinate. Get cvs access to extras
and you can import things dropped from core to extras on the same day
and request a build.

> Is there anyone here with the necessary authorities?

yes, YOU.

YOU can get the 'authority' to do that simply by participating.

-sv