XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Apr 5 21:09:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 14:36 -0400, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> I don't think anyone here is placing any  direct fault on you, and I
> think it is really unproductive for you to respond to every concern
> people have about EXTRAS with this kind of temper tantrum.

That's actually the *first* temper tantrum I've yet seen from Seth, so
"every" is a hugely inappropriate term for it. Besides, in this case
there *was* a direct shot at "kids goofing off" and such.

Ideally, one would avoid such responses... but I can hardly fault any
human for blowing his top once in the last few years I've known him.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>