Unable to update Openoffice.org-core in todays update

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:11:16 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 11:41 AM, nodata <fedora at nodata.co.uk> wrote:
> I do have targetted selinux enabled on this box.
you might want to try running 'fixfiles relabel'  on your system... if
its a selinux issue..but im not sure.

> Do you want me to bugzilla this, or do anything else?
I want you to search through your archive of the lists and read up on
threads about the 255 exit status errors and search bugzilla for
reports about the 255 exit status. Since I have not personally
experienced this, I haven't tracked the issue closely.. others have
seen it though I am sure of that.

-jef