rawhide report: 20050406 changes

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Apr 6 20:04:03 UTC 2005

Build System wrote:

> anaconda-10.2.0.42-1
> --------------------
> * Tue Apr 05 2005 Peter Jones <pjones at redhat.com> - 10.2.0.42-1
> - Use linuxthreads libraries even if they're not the default, unless
>   explicitly told to use nptl
>
> * Tue Apr 05 2005 Chris Lumens <clumens at redhat.com> 10.2.0.41-1
> - Make sure $LANG is set right for the second stage.
> - Fix kickstart traceback trying to skip a nonexistant step.
> - Import encodings.idna (sopwith, #153754).
> - Fix image building problems.
> - Fix kickstart traceback when using shortened forms of language names
>   (#153656).

With this I get the following traceback:

File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 356, in ?
   import signal, traceback, string, isys, iutil, time
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/isys.py", line 18, in ?
   import _isys
Import Error: libcom_err.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory.

Doing a pxeboot kickstart install over NFS.

Wow - a different anaconda traceback every day! :-)

Hope this helps...

- Orion