New xfs (X font server) initscript for testing. Should work in all Fedora Core OS releases, as well as RHL 8 and RHEL3 and newer. Please test!

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Apr 7 00:42:40 UTC 2005

> Oops.. I uploaded the wrong version of the script.  Doh!
>
> I just uploaded the latest version, which does have that fixed
> now.  Sorry bout that.  ;)
>
> Please everyone, try the new script.
>
> ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris/xfs.init

[root at goose ~]# cp /etc/init.d/xfs /root/
[root at goose ~]# cp /tmp/xfs.init /etc/init.d/xfs
cp: overwrite `/etc/init.d/xfs'? y
[root at goose ~]# service xfs restart
Restarting xfs:
Shutting down xfs:                                         [  OK  ]
Starting xfs: find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option
after a non-option argument -type, but options are not positional
(-maxdepth affects tests specified before it as well as those specified
after it).  Please specify options before other arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a
non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-maxdepth
affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it).
Please specify options before other arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a
non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-maxdepth
affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it).
Please specify options before other arguments.

find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option after a
non-option argument -type, but options are not positional (-maxdepth
affects tests specified before it as well as those specified after it).
Please specify options before other arguments.

                                                           [  OK  ]
[root at goose ~]#