Importing RPM GPG keys

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Apr 7 20:39:56 UTC 2005

On 04/07/2005 08:13:29 AM, Fred New wrote:
> Is there any reason why firstboot can't or doesn't
> automatically import the RPM GPG keys that come
> with the redhat-release, fedora-release, up2date
> and rpm packages?

While that's the first thing I do, I want to have specifically manually
imported any gpg keys that are imported into the gpg system.

up2date will offer to import them for you, if you don't want to use the
up2date system, then they are not difficult to import manually.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/