Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 11 11:25:22 UTC 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Alexandre Strube wrote:

> Em Seg, 2005-04-11 às 00:12 -0400, Chuck R. Anderson escreveu:
> > > get, and there's a serious installation flaw that prevents a
> > > significant number of people from even getting it onto their systems.
> > > and, typically, these installation problems are identified within
> > What is a significant number of people?  I had no problem installing
> > test1.

> Lucky you - I couldn't get it to boot on the three intel machines
> I've tested it. (both cd and dvd)

that was kind of my point.  i wasn't suggesting that new ISOs be
respun to correct minor bugs, just major installation issues that
prevent a significant number of folks from getting it onto their
system.

sorry if i phrased that badly but, as i said, in terms of any new FC
test releases, my acid test in whether i'm even going to look at it is
if i can get it to install.  if a perfectly normal installation fails
these days, i just delete the ISOs, get back to work, and wait for the
next release.

rday