New 'ClearLooks' Artwork

Kyle Pointer kapointer at charter.net
Tue Apr 12 12:46:30 UTC 2005

I just updated my fedora core 4 test 1 to fedora core 4 test 2 just to
see if there where any sort of changes I wasn't getting with YUM.
And I noticed that they have changed the default theme. :-\
I love the old Bluecurve theme and think it should stay the same. And I
think the GNOME LOGO or Red Hat should be optional somehow. Because one
of the major reasons I have been using redhat products is because how
nice they look.
Now don't get me wrong, I think ClearLooks is nice and all, but I still
think the default theme should be Bluecurve.
I mean, its simple enough to change it, but when I was a new user and
had no idea how to change themes etc. I had always been very fond of
bluecurve.
-- Kyle Pointer