FC4t2 no good without LILO

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Tue Apr 12 17:11:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 11:06 -0600, Guy Fraser wrote:
> The tards are not going to listen.

[inane comments snipped]

> Over and out.

  Though I know it's not a good idea to feed the trolls, let me just say
this.  This post should be saved and reproduced all around the internet
and included as part of http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-
questions.html as a superb example of what not to do if you ever expect
any help from anybody.
  And it's typical of someone who doesn't want help: insult the
developers and then indicate that you don't want to discuss it further
with 'over and out'.  It's what I call a hit-and-run flamer.  Brownie
points for anyone who can come up with a more 'creative' description.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator