FC4t2 no good without LILO

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Tue Apr 12 17:38:29 UTC 2005

Mike,
They don't care.
The lists have been flooded with issues, bugzilla reports have
been submitted at their request.
They just don't care.

I tried to help, but after being pushed around by their arrogance
for too long, I have given up trying.

If you want to maintain your sanity, use a simple PATA drive to
boot from, and use the RAID for your /usr, /var and other directories.