FC4t2 no good without LILO

Dana Lacoste dana.lacoste at peregrine.com
Tue Apr 12 20:07:19 UTC 2005

> > Why is Fedora betting its farm?
>
> That is the function of Fedora.  New technology that is risky.  If you
> want old, stable technology, there is always Debian.

That would make sense if the grub problems were with old, stable hardware,
but it's that grub doesn't work with new technology that's risky.

What system do you use for development?  Could it be that you need to
upgrade
to new, risky technology in order to properly test Fedora?

Dana "this thread is stupid.  I'm going to bring up Hitler soon to kill it
off" Lacoste