Installing FC4-t2 to TP T30 went fairly well

Truls Gulbrandsen trulsg at broadpark.no
Tue Apr 12 20:49:50 UTC 2005

Hi,
a quick report from my first meeting with FC4-t2:

I downloaded and burned the ISO-DVD.  The mediacheck failed, as with
FC4-t1, but I continued the installation anyway - no problem there.
Anaconda behaved a little strange as it had a tendency to hide the
forward/back buttons and I had to move the mouse over them in order to
locate them.
The next step was to update the system so I installed the GPG keys and
went "yum update".  Well, the packages was not signed so I had to edit
yum.conf to set gpgcheck=0.  Now it is doing an upgrade of some 232
packages.

KWiFiManager won't start, don't know why but I attach the crash report
here if anyone is interested.

Truls