OOo 1.9.92

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 19:52:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the current test of OOo - can someone
verify this before I enter it into bugzilla?

When I save or load, CPU usage goes to 100%. If the file is >300K (or
thereabouts), the software dies on loading.

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the