FC4t2 no good without LILO

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Apr 14 02:55:31 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 17:39 -0700, Mike Bird wrote:

> Those who automatically assumed that Guy's "tard" referred to the
> irrelevant secondary concept of mental retardation rather then the
> relevant primary characteristic of slow Grub development should review
> their prejudices.

I know he was referring to Red Hat employees and Grub developers.
However the term he chose to degrade them with is a term used (or was
used at one time) to describe a set of the populace.  This is what I
take offense to, the idea that these people are so terrible, that it is
an insult to call somebody else by that name.  If you don't see this as
a problem, then I guess you can't change the ignorant.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: