upgrading to gcc 4.0

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Apr 17 02:32:02 UTC 2005

V V Raja Rao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running FC3 and want to upgrade to gcc 4.0. I tried to upgrade
> using yum by enabling the development repository. yum failed with the
> error 'unsigned package libgcc'. Now I want to try my luck by
> upgrading it from FC4T2 repo. Can someone post the yum repo file for
> upgrading from FC4T2?
>
> Regards,
> Raja.

Development is the update repository during test cycles. The versions of
programs shipped on FC4T2 should be under the
ftp.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/3.91/arch/os directory or
similar, depending on the structure of the mirror used.

Development packages are not always signed. You might have to add
gpgcheck=0 in your repo for development.

enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

Good luck with getting gcc4.

Jim