Tomcat5 and router discovery startup problems

Herb kwan alfastarpc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 05:08:37 UTC 2005

Hi,
Previous problems I reported earlier have been resolved on httpd after
disable Selinux.  There are still some minor issues on hands:

1.  Router discovery failed to startup  when the system is booting up.   I
am using Linksys 2.4 GHZ Wireless-G broadband router.  Does  FC4T2 support
the router? Is it the cause? ( My network is working properly under FC4T2)

2. There are warning messages on Tomcat5 when the system startup. Some kind
of options needed to be adjusted.  I tried to capture the message using
dmesg command.  I could not find the warning message. What is the right
command to get the message.  I tested Tomcat 5 on the browser. It worked.
Strange message?

Thanks

Herb Kwan