rawhide report: 20050420 changes

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:30:24 UTC 2005

On 4/20/05, nodata <fedora at nodata.co.uk> wrote:
> > New package GFS
> >       GFS - The Global File System
>
> Excellent.

Uhm.. looking at the package set... and the package payload... I think
this was re-included into the rawhide tree by mistake. The kernel
module package is the one from december,  which means it useful only
for people who are still running 2.6.9-1.1047_FC4 kernel or who want
to recompile the srpm.  While I hope the packaging issues with
stand-alone kernel modules in Core are being worked on, I don't think
the current rawhide GFS packageset includes any changes that address
the issues that saw GFS pulled from rawhide previously.

-jef

-jef