END OF DISCUSSION: Grub is inadequate without Lilo for backup

Ken Nordquist ken at geekystuff.net
Thu Apr 21 16:45:58 UTC 2005

Wow...  How truly unprofessional.  I am very happy I do not have to deal
with Mr. Fraser on any level, especially a professional one.  It is one
thing to disagree, it is quite another to be disagreeable.

I think Abraham Lincoln said it best...  "It is better to remain silent
and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."  Mr.
Fraser, you have removed all doubt as far as  I am concerned.

Ken Nordquist