END OF DISCUSSION: Grub is inadequate without Lilo for backup

Ken Nordquist ken at geekystuff.net
Sun Apr 24 18:10:05 UTC 2005

Michael,
You are ass/u/me-ing that Mr. Fraser is motivated to actually do
something or particiapte.  Mr. Fraser is another "dime a dozen" whiner.
They have plenty of time and energy to complain about the injustices of
the world, but have little time and energy to actively and
constructively participate.  I have no doubt Mr. Fraser has never heard
the phrase "if one is not part of the solution, one is part of the problem."

In this case, it is not a bad thing that Mr. Fraser does not
participate...  That would mean the rest of us would be subjected to
further exposure to him and whatever project he became involved in would
grind to a slow halt.  The only thing worse than being personally or
professionally involved with Mr. Fraser would to actually be Mr.
Fraser.  For that, I have pity for him.

Regards,

Ken Nordquist