FC4 T2 and Dell M70

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 01:06:24 UTC 2005

Thank for giving me some pointers. The card still did not work after
installing the firmware RPM however after doing some more searching I found
a page that suggested I change some serrtings in the BIOS. After changing
the BIOS setting for the wireless card from "Application / Fn-F2" to just
"Application" every thing fell into place. Thank you for all your help with
this.

Many thanks,
Jamie Bohr