boot hangs - filesystem - read-only

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 10:15:19 UTC 2005

shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:

> the booting hangs on my powerbook g4 because the file-system is
> read-only.
> i have no more ideas how to boot successfully into fc4t2.

sorry, in the fstab was a typo, my fault :-[

the culprit was:
/dev/hda6               /                       ext3    defaaults        1 1

fc4t2 is ok now.

$ cat /etc/fstab | head -3
# This file is edited by fstab-sync - see 'man fstab-sync' for details
#LABEL=/1                /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
/dev/hda6               /                       ext3    defaults        1 1

--
shrek-m