new-mail-notify missing in evolution

Zuir DJ zuirdj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:37:01 UTC 2005

On 4/28/05, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 00:10 +1000, Phil Anderson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just did an ftp install off the current development tree, and it
> > completed perfectly, and everything is working a treat.  Thanks to all
> > involved.
> >
> > My only issue is that the inbox monitor applet has gone.  This appears
> > to be an upstream decision in GNOME 2.10.  However, from what I
> > understand, it has been replaced by the new-mail-notify plugin in
> > evolution.  The version of evolution in devel doesn't have this plugin!
> > Anyone know what's going on here?  Or is it time for bugzilla?
>
> Bugzilla please; I thought I'd built that.

Maybe this?

 * Thu Mar 17 2005 David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> - 2.2.1-1
- 2.2.1
- Updated requirements:
 * gtkhtml3 from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1
 * libgal2 from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
 * eds from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1
- Added rum-time requirement on gnome-vfs2; updated version
requirement from 2.0 to 2.4
- The new-mail-notify plugin will not be built for now since the
upstream configure test now checks for dbus-glib-1 version <= 0.23.4
(to minimise problems caused by the API change)