A record number of breakages?

Sylvain Rouillard RouillardSy at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 17 09:11:09 UTC 2005

First off, my box is affected too (so it's not just yours!)

Second, I haven't used OOo in a while now, but when I tried to launch it (menu
shortcut or command line) this morning after the update, it wouldn't start
(the progress bar stays stuck approx. half way through the completion, with a
100% CPU usage). Is it just me?