eata_dma support

Don Casey dcasey at the-caseys.com
Fri Aug 26 22:57:24 UTC 2005

 I have tried using other resources before sending this out on the test list
but have not had any responses. Maybe a developer can answer this question
for me? I am trying to put together a server with existing hardware which is
a DPT SmartRAID tower and a DPT PM3334UW SCSI card which I know uses the
eata_dma driver. The problem is that I have not been able to locate this
driver for Core 4 anywhere. Is this still being compiled and supported? And
if so where can it be found?
 I have searched all over the net for a supported hardware list with no
luck. I understand that this is changing all the time, but is there not a
starting point out there somewhere?

Thanx,
Don