Nuisance antispam requests

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Dec 1 18:15:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 18:14 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:
> Does everyone else keep getting UOL Antispam confirmation requests for
> every posting they make to this list from eorgan945 at uol.com.br?
>
> I'm certainly not about to develop a habit of confirming every post to
> every recipient of every list I belong to, so it it acceptable for a
> list subscriber to cause this clutter?

I'm getting them every time I post.  Unfortunately there is nobody
registered to the list w/ that domain.  Somebody is registered with an
alias that eventually goes to that domain, thus really really really
hard to determine.  I've tried emailing that address directly to make
them stop, but my mail never gets to them.  funny that.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: