yum clean all problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 23:22:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just run yum clean all and it seems to have deleted all of the
repomd.xml files from the repositories I normally grab updated from
(development, extras-development and freshrpms). While I was able to
replace the development one, I can't find the other two.

Anyone else seeing this and could some kind soul email me the two
repomd.xml files for extras-devel and freshrpms?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx
"Mmmmmm, mass opiates...." - Homer Simpson