Testing epic

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 00:11:37 UTC 2005

I don't know if we have many epic users out there, but I did a version
upgrade of epic4-1.0.1 to epic4-2.2.  This should be the last epic4
release as they are gearing up for epic5, but it is still pre-release
from what I gather.  If there are any epic users, please test tomorrow's
rawhide epic.  If you have problems, bugzilla please (and cc me on
them).  If you do use it and it works, feel free to drop me a quick
message (off list is preferred) that it worked for you.  I'd like to get
an idea if people are actually using epic or not.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora