Is bugzilla working for other people?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:08:12 UTC 2005

I've tried a few times to submit a bug at bugzilla.redhat.com about a
particular Word document that's crashing OpenOffice.org for me. Every
time, when I press the final "submit", I get a completely empty page
back, and no bug gets added. This is with the "guided form"; I haven't
tried the "expert" one. Using Firefox 1.5 on both Linux and Windows

Is it working for other people? I'd assume so, or else I'd have
expected to see a note about it already ...

MEF

--
__ Mary Ellen Foster __ http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/ __
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,