mplayer problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 16:51:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've got mplayer from livna installed. It has suddenly stopped working
with the following error

/usr/bin/mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libGL.so.1:
cannot enable executable stack as shared object requires: Permission
denied.

libGL.so.1 is in /usr/lib

Any ideas on how to get it functioning again? I can't recompile it as
there seems to be a problem with gcc 4.1 and MPlayer (I've tried the
--dont-check-gcc option when running ./configure).

TTFN

Paul
--
"Religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx
"Mmmmmm, mass opiates...." - Homer Simpson