pup-0.1.9-1

Don Springall don_springall at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:37:16 UTC 2005

Pup seems to go missing sometimes while checking dependencies. For some
reason it seems to work when you select everything (showing you all the
missing dependencies in a list) but crashes sometimes when you select a
partial list. Cannot determine pattern for why or when it goes missing. No
messages to yum.log or dmesg about it. Anything I can turn on to help narrow
down why it is crashing ?

It would also help if the system log viewer listed yum as well. When I tried
the open tab under the log menu item log viewer crashed (version 2.13.2).
Log viewer also crashes on its own just sitting there minimized.