call for testing, dmraid in rawhide

Andy Burns fedora-test at adslpipe.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 21:47:08 UTC 2005

Peter Jones wrote:

> ...  rawhide from 20051220 has python-pyblock-0.9-1, which has:
>
>             if isinstance(x, RaidDev) or isinstance(x, RaidSet):
>                 if not x.valid:
>                     return False
>
> That should be what's going into the installer as well.  Are you sure
> the tree you pulled from was synced up correctly?

I thought so, mirrorservice.org usually catches up by early afternoon
and I didn't re-mirror until this evening, I'm assuming the code in
question is contained in stage2.img? I can't seem to loop-mount a
squashfs file on my FC4 machine to see the contents :-(

Certainly the stage2.img was different from yesterday's, I had to burn a
new boot.iso as yesterday's CD wouldn't accept today's stage2.img, I
must get round to looking at pxeboot to make that simpler ...

# md5sum stage2.img
22f28eeae9ab71a2b3b3f9765366bebe  stage2.img
does that tally?