Plan for the Holidays

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 23:43:08 UTC 2005

With the holidays upcoming, I plan to get the devel tree as broken-dep
free as possible.  This includes the foo-kernel packages.  I'll be
trying to keep those in sync with the new kernels that are pushed into
rawhide.  A lot of folks will have time off over the next couple weeks
and if they choose to test stuff I'd like it to be as easy as possible.

That said, I think it would be good for developers to post what
specifically they think should be tested during this time.  What
components do we need some extra eyes on as we approach test2 freeze?

Off the top of my head, we need the java stack tested, and that is a
pretty big thing.  Also the functionality of your favorite apps is a
good thing to target, given that everything has been rebuilt with the
new gcc.

So Developers?  What would you like the masses to test?
--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora