"Best" way to do a fresh install of rawhide?

matt whiteley mattwhiteley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:31:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:10:55 -0600, Thomas Cameron
> try it this way to find bugs?  Or is it more desireable to start with a
> stable install (FC3) and then yum up to rawhide?  Do you see what I mean?
> If I'm going to file bugs against weird behavior, I want to make sure they
> are realistic bugs.
>
> Thomas

FYI, I have not been able to install using the boot.iso and rawhide
the last 3-4 days. I am getting python errors from anaconda when it
tries to organize the lvm partitions. 'global name math not defined.'
You may want to skip lvm or wait a few days or try the fc3 upgrade.

--
matt whiteley <mattwhiteley at gmail.com>