Java and any kernel post 1063_FC4

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 00:16:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

For some odd reason, using Azureus seems to kill my machine with
annoying frequency (either hangs it or resets it). Now, I'm not sure if
this is a Java problem, an Azureus problem (Azureus is a java bittorrent
client) or a kernel problem.

If I run Azureus with kernel-2.6.10-1.1063_FC4 everything is fine and
happy, files download and the world spins on. Run it on anything newer
that 1063_FC4 and I get the shut downs and lock ups.

Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

TTFN

Paul
--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein