yum conf for freshrpms.net

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 11 03:38:38 UTC 2005

Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 07:32:36AM -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
>
>>After spending some time on freshrpm.net I'm not finding examples or
>>docu that explains what I need in yum.conf to access the repositories.
>

> Get yourself yumex, http://linux.rasmil.dk, and it will do nearly
> all work for you. :-)
>
>    Michal

Thanks for the link. The program looks like it will make installing new
packages less of a challenge.

It does still have bugs (like most things). On my first attempt at using
yumex, It gave me this error.

Jim

  Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "yumex.py", line 67, in on_button
   File "yumex.py", line 402, in update_packages
   File "yumex.py", line 295, in get_confimation
   File "yumex.py", line 304, in get_package_list
TypeError: unpack non-sequence