Firefox Problems/Questions

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Thu Feb 17 07:52:26 UTC 2005

Ive seen several Firefox problems/questions posted to this list, so here
is my list.  If I could solve these three, Firefox would be a lot more
usable for me.

(1) There is no 'Print' Icon.  I have to go over to the File menu to
print.  I REALLY would like a print ICON.

How do I get a PRINT icon?

(2) In the window in the top matter of the frame (whatever you call
that) where I get to type 'http:// ...' , with mozilla I can type
<ctl>U to clear this field before typing a new URL.  with Firefox
<ctl>U does what it does elsewhere in the form, bring up the source
html for the page and I have to use <backspace> to clear the field.

How to get the <ctl>U behavior that I expect?

and this is probably most serious
(3) With my screen and resolution the type used in that top header
of the firefox screen is TOO small.  Mind you not in the text displayed
in the HTML page, which I know how to fix, but the words 'File' 'Edit'
and the URL in that top header.

How do I make this font LARGER?

Any thoughts?
--