cups upgrades

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Feb 17 11:29:46 UTC 2005

Tim Waugh mi ha scritto / wrote to me il / on 17/02/2005 11.46:

>On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 09:05:29AM +0100, antonio montagnani wrote:
>

>>in particular, any upgrade destroy the raw option rewriting an # that I
>>have to remove manually in mimes.convs.
>>

>If you create a raw queue, this won't happen.
>
>Tim.
>*/

Tim

This is a stupid question, but I am missing something...
How do you create  a  raw queue???

Tnx

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official