cups upgrades

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Feb 17 13:53:33 UTC 2005

Tim Waugh mi ha scritto / wrote to me il / on 17/02/2005 14.03:

>On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 06:37:52AM -0500, Jeffrey D. Yuille wrote:
>

>>      I am not quite sure what you mean by creating a "raw queue" ?  How
>>do you do this?
>>

>In the 'Printer driver' tab, change the manufacturer to 'Generic' and
>select 'Raw Print Queue'.
>
>Tim.
>*/

Tim,

it works from the network PC's but driver prevents correct printing from
the local machine.
Do you mean that I have to create to print queue's??

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official