Screen savers

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Sat Feb 19 23:28:04 UTC 2005

Hi my screen savers will not work like they should some not all.
i am using Fedora core 3 and Fedora core 3 test 3 I have XP2200 chip set to
266 mhz and  256 mb of 2700/333 mhz ram set to 333 mhz
I have a video card with 16 mb of ram. the cpu and video card has worked
with the screen savers before i did a mother board change to an asus
a7v8x-x. and did a fresh install and up2date on the Fedora core 3 on the
Fedora core 3 test 3 was a pick the rpm i wanted to use on it.
When it is set to come on the screen just goes black it does not go to the
sleep mode  .namely the ones in the [ open gl or if it has a lot of movement
to it ]  but if it comes on set in random they seem to work right or if i
put them on the test mode they work but use a lot of my cpu power up to
about 60%
is this because i only have 256mb of ram ?  i had 512 mb of pc 2100/266 mhz
ram before. Am not sure what is going on here.
Any help would be welcomed.  Thanks